DDY Talk

Chicago vs. Chicagoland

mtlfan

When your on vacation your allowed to enjoy life a little ! At least I do ..... Then it's back to disciplined

eating . Next week I'm on vaction , heading out to the great outdoors in beautiful Illinois ! Got a cabin , some B-B-Q and relaxation and probably some hiking !

CG :cool:

You were doing fine right up until you said hiking! :-)

I love BBQ - you could bbq an old boot and I probably wouldn't complain.

You're going to love your vacation. Cabins are cool. Personally, I find that a quiet atmosphere helps creativity, even if you're just sitting there thinking about life in general!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were doing fine right up until you said hiking! :-)

I love BBQ - you could bbq an old boot and I probably wouldn't complain.

You're going to love your vacation. Cabins are cool. Personally, I find that a quiet atmosphere helps creativity, even if you're just sitting there thinking about life in general!

I will make more time for B-B-Q and relaxing ! I love B-B-Q Ribs :tongue:

CG

I will make more time for B-B-Q and relaxing ! I love B-B-Q Ribs :tongue:

CG

So where's the vacation cabin at?

I love bbq...and vacations are perfect times to enjoy the food. As for Mexico...I was there on business. The people were very friendly, and the food wasn't too bad...with the exception of the tuna pizza.

Liz

So where's the vacation cabin at?

I love bbq...and vacations are perfect times to enjoy the food. As for Mexico...I was there on business. The people were very friendly, and the food wasn't too bad...with the exception of the tuna pizza.

Liz

It's a rental in Oregon ,Il ! My cousins and us went to Mexico and rented a condo , The food was weird . We were in a fishing village were people were selling fresh seafood . We decided not cook on our own , we had a full kitchen . The food just was'nt that great , maybe if your on a resort I would think It would be pretty good ........... Were looking foward to some time off , the place were staying at has a big B-B-Q in the eveing , Hope it's tasty !

CG

• 2 weeks later...
Why do most discussions here always end up at food?

(I'm hungry)

Reminds me of the great discussions we had about food when Mac was still with us :(

Robin :ph34r:

Edited by pinkfloyd1973