DDY Talk

Chicago vs. Chicagoland

mtlfan

Coming from a predominately fishing village, my food choices are pretty bland. Spices don't sit well with me, unfortunately.

I'll stick with the pizza and hot dogs!

I hear you ! I only venture out for mexican once in a blue moon myself ....... I had Halibut in Skagway , Alaska once and it was great ...... Generally eat Chicken most of the time .

CG

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you ! I only venture out for mexican once in a blue moon myself ....... I had Halibut in Skagway , Alaska once and it was great ...... Generally eat Chicken most of the time .

CG

Chicago to Alaska. Hmm ..... SOMEONE musta took a left turn at Albuquerque to get that far from home!!! =))

That's because all the grease gives it great topspin ;)

Liz you say that like all of that grease is a bad thing :))

Ron

nothing like a 1/2lb all-beef dog with ketchup, sweet relish, and cheese sauce

Chicago to Alaska. Hmm ..... SOMEONE musta took a left turn at Albuquerque to get that far from home!!! =))

Actually by ship ! And I have been threw Albuquerque N.M. ......... I would like to go Sante Fe one day !

Chicago and Elsewhere Guy !

Liz you say that like all of that grease is a bad thing :))

Ron

nothing like a 1/2lb all-beef dog with ketchup, sweet relish, and cheese sauce

Well...we all know...grease is the word ;)

And I repeat...never ever consider having pizza in Mexico. I was there on business and they took me for...yes...pizza. I can assure everyone...pizza made with tuna is NOT a good thing.

Chicken, ribs, Mexican,...and so much more. Italian beef wet with sweet peppers....someone stop me now. LOL

Liz

And I repeat...never ever consider having pizza in Mexico. I was there on business and they took me for...yes...pizza. I can assure everyone...pizza made with tuna is NOT a good thing.

Chicken, ribs, Mexican,...and so much more. Italian beef wet with sweet peppers....someone stop me now. LOL

Liz

Don't eat in Mexico period , unless you cook it yourself ........ :-&

Viva Mexico

Chicano Guy !

Why do most discussions here always end up at food?

(I'm hungry)

I don't know, but I'm thinking that my hips are in trouble the second I land in Chicago .... Help!

Liz

Oh OW! :-) And to think I didn't see that one coming, Liz. :wacko:

I don't know, but I'm thinking that my hips are in trouble the second I land in Chicago .... Help!

When your on vacation your allowed to enjoy life a little ! At least I do ..... Then it's back to disciplined

eating . Next week I'm on vaction , heading out to the great outdoors in beautiful Illinois ! Got a cabin , some B-B-Q and relaxation and probably some hiking !

CG :cool: