DDY Talk

Chom Frenzy !!

This old Man

Hello everyone,

Listening to chom in montreal this morning got me all excited; they are really pushing the new album so do not forget tonight at 8pm for the launching premier of 100 years; they played a new track which the host thought it was one of the best one on the CD; ''Breath Again''; i could only listen to it just a few seconds but i think we might be surprised by the quality of this album; i mean that i am expecting a more ''group'' album and less of a DDY solo album; don't know if you know what i mean but i will give you guys my thoughts on it after hearing it ! If i don't get my order from amazon by tomorrow, i guess i will just have to go and get a second one directly from the store ! Goodbye for now

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

Listening to chom in montreal this morning got me all excited; they are really pushing the new album so do not forget tonight at 8pm for the launching premier of 100 years; they played a new track which the host thought it was one of the best one on the CD; ''Breath Again''; i could only listen to it just a few seconds but i think we might be surprised by the quality of this album; i mean that i am expecting a more ''group'' album and less of a DDY solo album; don't know if you know what i mean but i will give you guys my thoughts on it after hearing it ! If i don't get my order from amazon by tomorrow, i guess i will just have to go and get a second one directly from the store ! Goodbye for now

I didn't have a chance to listen much to CHOM this morning, I did hear they were giving away tickets for this Saturday's show. I won't be home this evening until later, I'll have to set up my recording software to catch what I miss.

Hello everyone,

What's the difference in time Between Canada and The U.S. ? It's going on 11 am here now !

Da Guy !

Canada time zones are same as US. The show tonight is 8 Eastern/7 Central.

I am really looking forward to this program! I hope they play all, or most, of the album for this preview.

I get the impression it is a 2 hour program? Not sure about that.

Anyone???

Thanks ! :sad:

They most certainly did. I wound up with 55 minutes of nothing on my recording.

However, I got to listen to the first 50 minutes on my way back to Montreal BLASTING in my car, and the last 5 minutes on the radio, so I got to listen to most of it. Out of the new CD, they played Crossing the Rubicon, This Time Next Year, 100 Years from Now with LaPointe and Save Me. If there was one in between the time I was away from the radio, I don't know. Terry DeMonte and Dennis talked a lot, but much of it was things most of us here already know, except a few new things about his songs. It sounded as if poor Terry had a cold that day.

The show was approx. 70 minutes long, 60 minutes without the breaks. It just finished a few minutes ago.

But for those who missed it - didn't JJ say in another thread that the video would be posted on Wednesday on MSN?

But what a great sound with that second guitar, wow! (Stephane Dufour was there for the taping.) And that's hard for me to say as a die-hard Tommy fan, I can imagine anyone else playing. But the two of them were great.

Edited by mtlfan