DDY Talk

Clips on MSN

blt

Here is a link to a few clips from the CHOM show. They are posted on the Canadian MSN site but I presume they will work from the US. It is not the whole show but "Save Me" and "One Hundred Years from Now" are shown along with CSA and SMB. The titles for some of the videos are wrong. Save Me turned out to be CSA, SMB turned out to be Save Me and CSA turned out to be SMB.

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Mus...s/DennisDeYoung

This is the message I got when I went to view the videos.

This product requires Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft© Media Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6 or higher versions. To download these free software applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 1: Download Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is free to download

Once the installations are complete, reload this page.

I am not going to download all of this, for fear it may mess up my compueter!

You have to be using Internet Explorer 6 or higher to view the videos. You cannot be using another browser (Netscape or Firefox).

I mostly use Firefox, but switch over to Explorer when I get messages like this.

It will not "hurt" or damage your computer to download Explorer.

Thanks, blt! I kept looking for these and as soon as I stopped, there they were!

I think the photos are from the CD insert, maybe?

I hope they keep the footage up for awhile. I want to watch everything again.

Yep, those are the photos from the CD insert that I told you about. There's one more pic of him in sunglasses dancing that aren't on the webpage. But didn't I tell you he was handsome in those shots? :-) They're very well done.

Great videos too, I enjoyed them very much. Thanks for the link!

Edited by mtlfan

I really enjoyed the videos ! This guitarist Stephane is great , I think Dennis should hire him ! On CSA you can hear some guitar screaching ! Love It ! "Save Me" is a good tune and I think I like the live version of " One Hundred Years From Now " better , more energentic !

Da Guy !

Warning: Upcoming Canadian Bias!

Does Suite Madam Blue EVER sound fantastic with that second guitar! Tommy begins his solo and our Canadian boy Stephane's guitar comes roaring right behind him, Wow! What a sound!

Can't wait to hear it again on Saturday, but I don't think Stephane will be there as he will probably be with LaPointe. But Glen's supposed to be there.