DDY Talk
B. Miller

UCR Interview October 2014

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/dennis-deyoung-interview-2014/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=referral

I think this is a really good article. I found a lot of the comments that he makes to be more in depth than his usual answers to the questions. Especially his comments about how he focus on melody, i never heard that in one of his interview before that i can remember, and myself being someone who is going for a degree in music and engineering appreciated it, because i really like melody. 

His comments on the music industry are also newish and as usual i enjoy what he has to say. 

Also he basically confirms a new album in the next few years! 

The interviews promoting the Live CD/DVD have been fantastic.

I find it interesting when talking about a new album.  I have mixed feelings about DDY and trying to sound like Styx and not.  I LOVED Hunchback, 10 on Broadway, and even his 101 Dalmatians music.  I also LOVE his solo songs.  I thought of 100 years as DDY not as Styx - but with that Styx feel.  I want him to do an album HE thinks is good music...  no matter the "supposed" style.  I trust his taste!