DDY Talk
bclark71

New DVD news, for real!

It's the Big News we have been waiting for

I wouldn't call this big news... But maybe it is what he was talking about. To me big news would be new material, Qmodo on stage or a reunion... But it is good news for sure :)

It certainly is surprising. I'm sure someone else is putting up the money to release this DVD. Which is surprising at this dtage of DDY's career. I wonder if this for another PBS type thing. I was thinking it possibly could have been that he was going forward with the doing a PT type show which he talked about last year. The other thing I was thinking was a tour with another artist. I wish it was another studio album of new material with his current band.

He said he had a few songs he was working on or had finished i think this past year, right? I would like to see him put them up for download on itunes or something if he doesnt want to do a full CD release, as much as i hate digital downloads....its pretty impossible to add a digital download to my collection of memorabilia

Concert is now sold out. I hope that everyone bought their tickets. If not, look forward to the DVD and television broadcast.

Didnt he say something about a DVD CD package as well? Hey! Maybe thats where we'll get the new single!

Edited by B. Miller

Didnt he say something about a DVD CD package as well? Hey! Maybe thats where we'll get the new single!

He noted on his website to stay tuned for information about a deluxe DVD\CD package. It would be nice if he was going to releasae some new material with it. But this could just be a combo package that has audio CDs of the concert as well as the DVD. Hopefully he will update is soon.

All I have heard are positives from the taping last night. I am sure it was a fantastic show