DDY Talk
Boomchild

Born For Adventure Live Vegas

Here is a video of DDY doing BFA live in Vegas. It's shot really close to the stage which is great. Audio quality is so so. But I think the video makes up for it.

I really hate that Chrome wont let me view it....could you post the address in the comments?

I can never see videos when people post them on here for some reason and it annoys me!

I really hate that Chrome wont let me view it....could you post the address in the comments?

I can never see videos when people post them on here for some reason and it annoys me!

Well, that's a pain in the ass! Here is the link. Just copy it into chrome and you should be OK.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8j0zUj2Tc

We shot this video from the front row--there was a wing that extended out into the audience front and center. The main stage on Fremont is about 5 feet tall, which is why we were shooting up their bodies when they were really close. The audio could be better, but the wind never stopped blowing for the entire show.