DDY Talk
Mr.Roboto571985

Caught in the Act question

Does anyone know if the "outlawed footage of a Kilroy concert aka Borrowed Time, Jonathan Chance used to jam Dr. Rightous' airwaves actually exists or if it was only if it was only recorded for that segment?

Also at the very end of the song, the original recording, I swear in one of the chorus lines it sounds like they say lets get laid, has anyone else heard this? Is that what they say? I can't find ANY lyrics on that say anything more than the main chorus.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the "outlawed footage of a Kilroy concert aka Borrowed Time, Jonathan Chance used to jam Dr. Rightous' airwaves actually exists or if it was only if it was only recorded for that segment?

Also at the very end of the song, the original recording, I swear in one of the chorus lines it sounds like they say lets get laid, has anyone else heard this? Is that what they say? I can't find ANY lyrics on that say anything more than the main chorus.

I too have wondered the same thing about that video clip of Borrowed Time. Since I have never seen it in any other form I think that it was a segment shot just for the KWH short film. As far as the ad libs at the end of the studio version of BT, I believe you are correct that they say "lets get laid".. That's what I make it out to be.

Edited by Boomchild

I too have wondered the same thing about that video clip of Borrowed Time. Since I have never seen it in any other form I think that it was a segment shot just for the KWH short film. As far as the ad libs at the end of the studio version of BT, I believe you are correct that they say "lets get laid".. That's what I make it out to be.

Here are the lyrics to the end of "Borrowed Time." The "shouted-out" street names are where the members were living in 1979. :)

'Cause we're

Livin' high

Livin' fine (You know I'm livin' fine)

Livin' high (Yes I'm livin' high)

On borrowed time (On borrowed time)

Livin' high (Whoohoo!)

Livin' fine (Ahhh!)

Livin' high

On Lake Shore Drive (Midnight ride)

Livin' high (We're livin' high)

On Leslie Lane (Let's go back and play it again!)

Livin' high (We're livin' high)

On Red Bud Trail (On Red Bud, Red Bud Trail!)

Livin' high

On Central Drive (He's on Central Drive!)

Livin' high (We're livin', livin' high)

On Prestwick Drive (Catch me on Prestwick Drive!...)

Livin' high (...gettin' in and drivin' my Mercedes...)

Livin' fine (...up and down and up and down -- sh*t! I don't....)