DDY Talk

Surprise in my mail box!

goganga

Whoohoo!

Dennis sent me a signed CD! He wrote "to (my surname)" and signed it!!!

It's a great surprise to me, because I did not expect to get it!

Last year I ordered the Hunchback CD via his website and I got it. I remember that in the form I added a couple of lines asking if he also could send a signed picture, but I did not get it.

Now, after one year, I get the same CD but it's signed by Dennis!

Is not Dennis great???? :wub:

I'm soooooo happy!!!

post-79-1223552296_thumb.jpg

Oh my God Sami, how wonderful!!!!!! You must be floating on air. :-)

Has anyone noticed that when things are "quiet" on Dennis' calendar, things show up in fans' mailboxes and the Crib on Dennis' website gets updated? Dennis and Suzanne really are hard workers ...

That is fantastic! What a wonderful surprise :)

Has anyone noticed that when things are "quiet" on Dennis' calendar, things show up in fans' mailboxes and the Crib on Dennis' website gets updated? Dennis and Suzanne really are hard workers ...

I think it's great that Dennis and Suzanne are very attentive of their fans. Starting with Dennis working hard to produce a high quality product, to the attention they give their fans. Many meet and greets are very fast and not very personable, but I have seen Dennis spend the time to talk with people instead of just a quick signature and leave. Unfortunately this type of attention takes a lot of time, so sometimes we have to wait for goodies, but it's worth it.

I'm sure Suzanne is trying to get everything in order before they have to leave for Germany for a month.