DDY Talk

Arlington Heights Frontier Days

Chicago Guy

Dennis started off with Grand Illusion , the setlist was pretty typical . Lady, Babe , Castle Walls , Rockin In Paradise , Mr. Roboto, Don't let It End , Desert Moon . He did 100 Years from Now ! Did not mention any thing of a release date . Kyle was back behind the kit , Jim was playing second guitar .

It was a good concert ! unbelievable georgeous evening ! Everything went well , For myself I would have love to hear some more off of 100 Years From Now ...........

Dennis started off with Grand Illusion , the setlist was pretty typical . Lady, Babe , Castle Walls , Rockin In Paradise , Mr. Roboto, Don't let It End , Desert Moon . He did 100 Years from Now ! Did not mention any thing of a release date . Kyle was back behind the kit , Jim was playing second guitar .

It was a good concert ! unbelievable georgeous evening ! Everything went well , For myself I would have love to hear some more off of 100 Years From Now ...........

CG. Good crowd?? Thanks for the check-in with this.

CG. Good crowd?? Thanks for the check-in with this.

It was packed ! People were sneaking in were ever a piece of grass was vacant ! We went earlier that day and put a sleeping bag down and 2 chairs . We were on the left side of the stage , could'nt see Kate or Suzanne ........

Here's a youtube video I found from Friday's show ! You can see the crowd of people!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iDtapp6ZOHM

John

Edited by Chicago Guy

I was there too :)

Word from the village is that it was the biggest crowd they have ever had for any act.

We got there just as the show started and there was absolutely no room to stand or sit. We kept being asked or more told really to move along.... understandable as it was clear the crowd was there for quite a while and we were told at times we were in fire lane areas etc etc. We eventually got comfortable and enjoyed the show.....I was Very Very Good ;P

Awesome Guy!!! My boyfriend and I will be seeing him in three and a half weeks at Ridge fest down here in the south burbs :biggrin:

Robin :ph34r:

Edited by pinkfloyd1973